Top Tech Goodies
Enjoy the latest smart home devices, computer tech, wearable gizmos, smartphone gadgets and best seller items.
Criteria, T&C's apply
Pinot noir mixed case
This favourite pinot noir mixed case has a delicious variety of premium reds suitable for those special winter occasions or to simply relax and enjoy at home.
Criteria, T&C's apply
Winter warming specials
Save on a range of specially priced Tefal non-stick cookware and enjoy healthy, mouth-watering meals this winter season.
Criteria, T&C's apply
Welcome to Altitude Rewards
Our credit card rewards program let’s you earn Altitude Reward points on everyday eligible purchases to redeem for our extensive range of offers from gift cards, cash back, with partner airlines or at our online store.
Not only do you get the choice on how you use your points, you’ll earn even more of them when you shop with our select partners. The best thing is, your points won’t expire while you’re an Altitude cardholder, giving you all the time you need to redeem.
Whether Platinum or Black, there’s plenty more to love beyond points and rewards. Scroll down to take a look.
Earn up to
6 points per $1
with our Accelerated Earn Partners3
More than reward points
Complimentary insurance covers6
Complimentary insurance covers for overseas travel, extended warranty, purchase security transit accidents are subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy.
Personal Concierge Service
Exclusive to Westpac Altitude Black cardholders, the Personal Concierge Service 4 lets you browse and book experiences online, including hard-to-get tickets, last-minute restaurant bookings and more.
Extra Airport Lounge benefits
Including two complimentary Priority Pass airport lounge passes each year, one of which you can share with your travel companion5. See FAQs on how to redeem.
Ready to redeem?
Sign in to Westpac Online Banking or call 1300 887 820
Start earning rewards
Find out more
Things you should know
The products and items available for redemption via this page are subject to change in points and availability.
This information is general in nature and has been prepared without taking your objectives, needs and overall financial situation into account. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of the information to your own circumstances and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice
Conditions, credit criteria and fees and charges apply, credit provided by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
You need to register for Westpac Online Banking and/or the Westpac Mobile Banking App in order to use Online or Mobile Banking. Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
1. The earning and redemption of Altitude Points is subject to the Altitude Rewards Terms and Conditions or Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions outline which purchases are eligible for points and the circumstances when you will not earn points, including when your account is overdue. Any unclaimed Rewards Points will expire 90 days from the day the account is closed.
Eligible purchases do not include interest, fees and charges, cash or ATM cash advances, cash equivalent transactions, gambling transactions, a purchase from or payment to a local, state or federal government or government related agency, BPAY or similar transactions (such as Post Billpay), refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account.
2. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude Points for frequent flyer points and a joining fee may apply. The Altitude Terms and Conditions or the Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions and relevant frequent flyer program terms and conditions apply. Reward flights may be limited and points may be subject to expiry once transferred.
3. Accelerated Earn - Flights: Earn 6 points per dollar on the first $10,000 spent on flights per calendar month, then 1.25 points per $1 spent thereafter on the Altitude Black Mastercard. Or earn 3 points per dollar on the first $10,000 on flights per calendar month, then 1 point per $1 spent thereafter on the Altitude Platinum Mastercard. Points earn applies to flights purchased in Australia directly with the above listed participating airlines using your Altitude Black Mastercard or Altitude Platinum Mastercard. Excludes flights not purchased directly with the participating airlines for example flights purchased through a travel agent, online aggregators or other airlines such as a code-share etc. Excludes Altitude Qantas, Altitude Velocity and Visa Altitude cards. Participating airlines are subject to change.
4. Concierge Services for Altitude Black. Concierge services are provided by a third party supplier. For further details including terms and conditions visit westpac.tenconcierge.com
5. Complimentary lounge passes disclaimers: Priority Pass Membership: Available to Westpac Altitude Black primary cardholders earning Altitude Points through the Altitude Rewards program. Requires enrolment through prioritypass.com/westpacblack. The Primary Cardholder receives two complimentary visits in any 12-month period, one of which may be used by an accompanying guest. Subsequent visits in the 12-month period incur an additional cost, currently US$32 per person, per visit, which will be automatically charged to the primary cardholder's Altitude Black card. A Foreign Transaction Fee will apply to the conversion amount. Unused visits expire and cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year. Visit the Contact Us page on www.prioritypass.com for enquiries about the Priority Pass program. Subject to the Priority Pass Conditions Of Use.
6. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Westpac cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy (PDF 6MB) which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
Altitude Travel is operated by Mastercard Travel Solutions Australia Pty Ltd. ABN 70 003 745 999 and subject to the Altitude Travel Terms and Conditions.