Make a redemption in the Altitude Rewards store and you'll be in with the chance to win 2 million points.7
T&C's Apply. Promotion closes 11.59pm AEDT on 31.12.22. ACT Permit No. TP22/ 01317. SA Permit No. T22/ 1045
LIVE IT UP WITH
5,000 BONUS POINTS
Redeem 20,000 or more Altitude Rewards points on merchandise and we'll top you up with an extra 5,000 points.8
FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS
Make Dad feel extra special this Father's Day with a gift he'll love.
Criteria, T&C's apply.
Welcome to Altitude Rewards
We're celebrating 20 years of Altitude Rewards and giving you a chance to become a Pointillionaire! There's tons of points, rewards and a bunch of other great prizes to be won.
Our credit card rewards program let’s you earn Altitude Reward points on everyday eligible purchases to redeem for our extensive range of offers from gift cards, cash back, with partner airlines or at our online store.
Not only do you get the choice on how you use your points, you’ll earn even more of them when you shop with our select partners. The best thing is, your points won’t expire while you’re an Altitude cardholder, giving you all the time you need to redeem.
Whether Platinum or Black, there’s plenty more to love beyond points and rewards. Scroll down to take a look.
Earn up to
6 points per $1
with our Accelerated Earn Partners3
More than reward points
Complimentary insurance covers6
Complimentary insurance covers for overseas travel, extended warranty, purchase security transit accidents are subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy.
Personal Concierge Service
Exclusive to Westpac Altitude Black cardholders, the Personal Concierge Service 4 lets you browse and book experiences online, including hard-to-get tickets, last-minute restaurant bookings and more.
Extra Airport Lounge benefits
Including two complimentary Priority Pass airport lounge passes each year, one of which you can share with your travel companion5. See FAQs on how to redeem.
Ready to redeem?
Sign in to Westpac Online Banking or call 1300 887 820
Start earning rewards
Find out more
Things you should know
The products and items available for redemption via this page are subject to change in points and availability.
This information is general in nature and has been prepared without taking your objectives, needs and overall financial situation into account. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of the information to your own circumstances and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice
Conditions, credit criteria and fees and charges apply, credit provided by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
You need to register for Westpac Online Banking and/or the Westpac Mobile Banking App in order to use Online or Mobile Banking. Read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
1. The earning and redemption of Altitude Points is subject to the Altitude Rewards Terms and Conditions or Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions outline which purchases are eligible for points and the circumstances when you will not earn points, including when your account is overdue. Any unclaimed Rewards Points will expire 90 days from the day the account is closed.
Eligible purchases do not include interest, fees and charges, cash or ATM cash advances, cash equivalent transactions, gambling transactions, a purchase from or payment to a local, state or federal government or government related agency, BPAY or similar transactions (such as Post Billpay), refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account.
2. You must be a member of the relevant frequent flyer program to redeem Altitude Points for frequent flyer points and a joining fee may apply. The Altitude Terms and Conditions or the Altitude Business Rewards Terms and Conditions and relevant frequent flyer program terms and conditions apply. Reward flights may be limited and points may be subject to expiry once transferred.
3. Accelerated Earn - Flights: Earn 6 points per dollar on the first $10,000 spent on flights per calendar month, then 1.25 points per $1 spent thereafter on the Altitude Black Mastercard. Or earn 3 points per dollar on the first $10,000 on flights per calendar month, then 1 point per $1 spent thereafter on the Altitude Platinum Mastercard. Points earn applies to flights purchased in Australia directly with the above listed participating airlines using your Altitude Black Mastercard or Altitude Platinum Mastercard. Excludes flights not purchased directly with the participating airlines for example flights purchased through a travel agent, online aggregators or other airlines such as a code-share etc. Excludes Altitude Qantas, Altitude Velocity and Visa Altitude cards. Participating airlines are subject to change.
4. Concierge Services for Altitude Black. Concierge services are provided by a third party supplier. For further details including terms and conditions visit westpac.tenconcierge.com
5. Complimentary lounge passes disclaimers: Priority Pass Membership: Available to Westpac Altitude Black primary cardholders earning Altitude Points through the Altitude Rewards program. Requires enrolment through prioritypass.com/westpacblack. The Primary Cardholder receives two complimentary visits in any 12-month period, one of which may be used by an accompanying guest. Subsequent visits in the 12-month period incur an additional cost, currently US$32 per person, per visit, which will be automatically charged to the primary cardholder's Altitude Black card. A Foreign Transaction Fee will apply to the conversion amount. Unused visits expire and cannot be carried forward to any subsequent year. Visit the Contact Us page on www.prioritypass.com for enquiries about the Priority Pass program. Subject to the Priority Pass Conditions Of Use.
6. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Westpac cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Westpac Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy (PDF 6MB) which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
Altitude Travel is operated by Mastercard Travel Solutions Australia Pty Ltd. ABN 70 003 745 999 and subject to the Altitude Travel Terms and Conditions.
7. 20th Anniversary 2 Million Points Competition:
Promotion opens 12.01am AEST on 1.8.22 and closes 11.59pm AEDT on 31.12.22. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are entered in the Westpac Altitude Rewards Programme. Entry to the Promotion is automatic. During the Promotion Period, an entrant must redeem their Altitude Points for Eligible Altitude Rewards Points Redemptions via the Westpac Altitude Rewards website in Westpac Online Banking, the Westpac App or via the Westpac Altitude Rewards Call Centre by calling 1300 887 820, the “Entry” in order to be considered an “Eligible Entrant”. ‘Eligible Altitude Rewards Points Redemptions’ include merchandise items, gift cards, financial services, donations, Pay with Points, cashback, and Frequent Flyer, and Altitude Travel bookings. Each redemption will gain one Entry into this Promotion. Multiple Entries are permitted. An entrant whose Altitude Credit Card is 2 months in arrears at the time of the draw (i.e., the minimum monthly payment has not been paid by the statement due date) is not an Eligible Entrant. The Prize consists of 2 Million Altitude Reward Points, which can be redeemed for an estimated value of $8,000. Prize draw will take place 12noon AEDT on 18.1.23. Winner will be notified by phone by 25.1.23 and their name published on the Altitude Rewards website by 17.2.23. For full terms and conditions, click here. Promoter is Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141. Authorised under trade promotion permit: ACT Permit No. TP22/ 01317. SA Permit No. T22/ 1045
8. Redeem and Get 5,000 Points T&C’s:
Promotion opens 12.01am AEST on 1 August 2022 and ends 11.59pm AEDT on 3 October 2022. During the Promotion Period, Altitude Reward cardholders who redeem a minimum of 20,000 Altitude Points for Eligible Altitude Points Redemption products on a single redemption item will be allocated a complimentary 5,000 Altitude Rewards Points. Redemption is via the Westpac Altitude Rewards website in Westpac Online Banking, the Westpac App or via the Westpac Altitude Rewards Call Centre (8am-8pm AEDT, Monday to Friday excluding National Public Holidays) by calling 1300 887 820. Eligible Altitude Points Redemption products are for Merchandise only and excludes redemptions for gift cards, financial services, donations, Pay with Points, cashback, Frequent Flyer, or Altitude Travel bookings. Minimum redemption value of 20,000 Altitude Reward points on a single redemption item applies to be eligible for the 5,000 Bonus Altitude Rewards points. Limit of one 5,000 bonus Altitude Rewards point allocation per cardholder. This offer is only available on an individual redemption of 20,0000 Altitude Reward points or more, it does not trigger on multiple redemptions totalling 20,000 Altitude Rewards points or more. The 5,000 Bonus Altitude Reward points will be allocated to the cardholder’s account within 30 days of the Eligible Redemption. An entrant whose Altitude Credit Card is 2 months in arrears at the time of the redemption, (i.e., the minimum monthly payment has not been paid by the statement due date), no Bonus Points allocation will be made.